Packing Crates Rental Order Form
Why Use Cardboard Boxes When You Can Use Plastic Packing Crates That Are Reusable and Earth-Friendly?
Plastic packing crates can be rented in increments of 25. Rates for our plastic crates include 2 full weeks (14 days) of rental. Delivery and pickup is included in the price. Unforeseen delays with your move? No Problem! An additional week can be added at a deep discount.
So, call us today at 512.442.6622 or complete our short order form below and we'll get in touch
Packing crate rentals are available in the Austin, San Antonio, and Houston metro areas. If you are moving to/from an area in TX that is outside these cities we may still be able to provide rental crates; please call our office to inquire about additional fees associated with your rental. If you are moving out of state we cannot provide rental crates for your move at this time. Please visit our Packing Materials Order Form to purchase cardboard boxes and other packing materials instead.
If plastic packing crates aren't for you, Elephant Moving and Storage can provide you with moving packing boxes of all sizes. Elephant Moving also sells packing tape, wrapping paper, and custom-made boxes for those bulky, fragile or odd-sized items.
Renting our crates is as easy as 1-2-3.
Moving & Packing Tips from Elephant Moving
We've moved families and companies for years. Year after year and move after move, we've found that
these simple moving and packing tips will save you significant time, money and frustration.
- Buy more moving boxes, materials and products than you think you will need... because you will need them;
- Create a list of each item you're prepared to pack and move - group like things together on the list;
- Number your moving boxes and make sure to indicate that number adjacent to each item on your list;
- Assign each moving box a color to match a room in which it should be placed in your new home or office;
- Wardrobe boxes are perfect for items and clothes that require hanging - and there's extra storage space on the bottom and top for small bags of clothing (do not pack bowling balls in wardrobe boxes!);
- Pack like items together, i.e., books, clothes, cleaning supplies;
- Pack out-of-season clothes and hardly-used items ahead of time;
- Use your luggage to pack clothes or other items;
- Things to pack last: toolbox, soap, roll of toilet paper and paper towels, one bottle of cleaning solution.